Monday, August 23, 2010

Anniversary Cookies and Music Note Cake

These are anniversary cookies I made for Jason's aunt and uncle's 50th anniversary party. Aren't those picture cookies neat! My local Lowes Foods printed those edible images for me (for a small fee of course). I was icing these during morning nap and forgot to place them out of reach when Samuel woke up. You see what happened. The boy
LOVES cookies.
The small cakes a cupcakes were for the retiring pianist at Jason's mom's church.

2 comments:

  1. I love seeing your baking creations. It inspires me to pull out my decorating tips. =o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Meredith! You really are talented! The cookies were beautiful, but those cakes were out of this world! The detail on the bows, the precision of your fondant...you're an artist! I'll definitely have you make our cookies for our 50th! ;)

    ReplyDelete