Monday, January 17, 2011

Cookie Review

Since I've directed folks to my blog to see examples of my cookies, I thought I'd post a "cookie review" so you wouldn't have to scroll though non cookie things. Some of these are early cookies and aren't even on my blog yet. So, here they are! This isn't all of them, but it will hopefully get you excited about coming to my cookie workshop! Now I'm not guaranteeing you will be able to be a cookie expert when you leave, but I hope to be able help you make awesome cookies without all of the mess and stress! And of course, your pack of diapers will go to help a very worthy ministry. If you're wondering what in the world I'm talking about, click here.

I'm going to show you how to do these dots!








I use cookies on cakes a lot. The train and the 1 are cookies.

We'll talk about cookies on a stick too!







These bunnies were iced in fondant!
more snowflakes. Love these!

1 comment:

  1. Hi I really like your work it's very unique. I have been trying to figure out how you did the (green) dots on the cookies. Do mind telling?

    ReplyDelete