Thursday, November 11, 2010

Shark Cookies, Cupcakes and a Big Bake Sale

It's been a busy week at the Sweet Manna Bakeshop! Our church had a HUGE bake sale this past weekend at a bluegrass festival. We were able to raise $450 that will go to our Lottie Moon Christmas Offering. Thanks again Lorraine Jordan and Carolina Road for letting us set up. We sold massive amounts of coffee and goodies!
Here's a picture of our tables.

Thanks to Kevin, Paula and Burke who helped us man the table on Saturday morning. Kevin can sure make a good cup of coffee!


Donna, Paula and myself cut up while Kevin made coffee.
One of the reasons I love having a table at the festival is that we get to hear all the "jamming" that goes on. And I even get to sneak away from the table to play a few songs. See me with the guitar?
AND I get to talk with some great people. I really enjoyed talking with Christy Reid. Here I am with Lou and Christy Reid of Lou Reid and Carolina.
It was a great weekend and we hope to be back next year!
I did manage to squeeze in a few outside orders this week. Here's a monogram cake for a birthday party. Thanks Julie!
And these are chocolate caramel crunch cupcakes for another birthday party. Don't they look fancy! Thanks Brandy!
These shark cookies were for a cute little boy's birthday party at his school. Thanks Jodi!
Whew! what a week. No wonder my house looks like a tornado blew through!

No comments:

Post a Comment