Friday, November 19, 2010

Thanksgiving Cookies

This year, I only had time for a 1 Thanksgiving order due to our traveling out of town. I would have loved to have been able to do more (especially for a sweet person named Katy) but I guess they'll have to wait until next year. But with the way these turned out, I can't wait to start creating cookies for the Christmas season! The only cookie cutter I had for these was the flower. The others were hand cut from clip art I found on the internet. These were ordered by a nice young lady to be auctioned off to help a family in need. Thanks again Craig!



I baked all of the cookies on sticks and made a cookie arrangement. Won't these look cute on someone's table?

Stay tuned for Christmas cookies in a week or two!

4 comments:

  1. meredith,
    i'm more and more impressed with your work with each new batch of cookies i see. you've really got an amazing gift! can i get some info. on pricing?
    thanks!
    allison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, next year I'm putting in an order for Pilgrims, for the kiddos Pilgrim Day at BDS! Those are adorable, but then again, whatever you put your hands to are! You are blessed with a talent! Glad you are home, hope you are all well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Meredith!! Its been way too long my friend!! I Love love love love your Thanksgiving cookies..what a great job!!! The pilgrims are precious. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!! Hugs to ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Meredith!!! You really outdid yourself!!! I cannot wait to see the Christmas cookies.

    ReplyDelete